The 2nd Annual Tour de Flannel is approaching! More information after the jump!
Pull out your favorite flannel and pump up your bike tires! The 2010 Tour de Flannel is less than two weeks away.
Where: Gas Works Park to the Redhook Brewery (Woodinville, WA)
When: October 3rd at 10:30am
What: A group ride to benefit Bike Works
Why: Because it’s Fall, and that means it’s time for flannel! Because bikes and beer are a wonderful combination!
- Due to our large party size, it’s doubtful that the Red Hook Brewery will be able to seat us all together at one bike table (although that would be awesome). Please expect to break up in to your own groups/tables upon arrival.
- As this is an event to (hopefully!) benefit Bike Works, there is a suggested (recommended) $20 donation. Your generous contribution will help support their programs, which serve youth between the ages of 9-17.
- Please find the group at Gas Works park at 10:30 sharp, at the top of the grassy mound.
What To Bring:
- A donation Bike Works
- A bicycle
- A flannel shirt
- Whatever other flannel products you want to bring
- A rain jacket and/or rain gear, weather depending.
- A helmet (safety third!)
- A camera
If you have any questions about the event, please email Qamuuqin @ muuqi(dot)maxwell(at)gmail(dot)com
Looking forward, people. . .